This may be bit more of a weird page. As some of these books aren’t exactly business or economics exactly– or rather purely, but they’re books I enjoyed.
Companies and the People
I love companies such as Amazon, Zappos, Google, Apple, and the people behind such companies. This list is for these great companies I admire to varying degrees.
- Amazonia: Five Years at the Epicenter of the Dot.Com Juggernaut
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose
- The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture
- Steve Jobs
- Becoming Steve Jobs
Business and Economics
- Founders at Work: Stories of Startups’ Early Days
- Making Great Decisions in Business and Life
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything
- Groundswell, Expanded and Revised Edition: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies
- Millennial Leaders: Success Stories from Today’s Most Brilliant Generation & Leaders
- Traction: A Startup Guide to Getting Customers
Last updated June 14, 2015.